ZQS - New Impulses for Teaching and Learning
Welcome to the Centre for Quality Enhancement in Teaching and Learning, called ZQS!
Our objective is to give support and advice for good teaching and study conditions. We identify needs, present options for action, and help you to develop new courses as well as to optimise existing ones. To achieve this, we work closely with the university’s teaching staff, degree course planners and other central facilities.We consider open, appreciative communication to be important, which is why we create protected spaces to facilitate the exchange of information. Although we are not always able to provide an immediate answer, together we have a high level of expertise in the areas of teaching and learning, enabling new ideas to unfold. Our key focus is always on students and the development of their skills.
We look forward to working with you!
Topics / fields of activity
We offer support in the following areas:
- Quality management in academic programmes and teaching
- Accreditation of degree courses
- Evaluation of courses and surveys
- Skills-oriented development of degree courses
- Conflict resolution in higher education (Student Complaint Management for matters concerning academic programmes and teaching)
- Key Competences
- Career Guidance (Career Service)
- e-Learning Service (elsa)
- Learning spaces