ZQS - New Impulses for Teaching and Learning
Welcome to the Centre for Quality Enhancement in Teaching and Learning, called ZQS!
Our objective is to jointly ensure good teaching and study conditions, and to continue their development. We identify needs, present options for action, and support the development of new courses as well as the optimisation of existing ones. To achieve this, we work closely with our university’s teaching staff, degree course planners and central facilities.
We consider open, appreciative communication to be important, which is why we create protected spaces to facilitate the exchange of information.
Although we are not always able to provide an immediate answer, together we have a high level of expertise in the areas of teaching and academic programmes, enabling new ideas to unfold.
Our key focus is on students and the development of their skills. To find out more, see the pages below.
Please contact us if you have any queries or suggestions.
We look forward to working with you!
Topics / fields of activity
We offer support in the following areas:
- Quality management in academic programmes and teaching
- Accreditation of degree courses
- Evaluation of courses and surveys
- Skills-oriented development of degree courses
- Conflict resolution in higher education (Student Complaint Management for matters concerning academic programmes and teaching)
- Key Competences (ZfSK)
- Studies an careers (Career Service)
- Easy Access University (OHD)
- e-Learning Service (elsa)
- Learning spaces